Marketing/Outreach Coordinator Position
Mobile Meals is looking to hire a Marketing/Outreach Coordinator with working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; social media and community outreach experience and graphic design capabilities.
Full-Time with benefits (M-F with periodic weekend outreach); Background check required.
No phone calls please
Email resume to Carolyn Fox at: email@example.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure all marketing and advertising efforts follow branding guidelines
- Assist in preparing marketing and advertising strategies
- Perform outreach to physicians, physician offices, churches and other influential referral sources
- Market Home-Delivered Meal Program to community at events, health fairs and direct contact
- Maintain up-to-date email lists and coordinate all direct mail and email blast campaigns
- Produce newsletter and annual report
- Keep marketing collateral current and available, and coordinate production and printing of marketing materials
- Provide graphics as needed for: flyers, fundraising invitations, event T-shirts, training documentation, promotional print pieces, etc.
- Develop and execute social media strategy (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Conduct periodic satisfaction surveys of clients and volunteers
- Design billboard content and coordinate placement
- Support efforts of staff activities as needed
- Develops & designs all special event collateral materials
- Keep website content current and fresh, and liaise with website developer
- Assist with public relations efforts as needed
- Assist at all fundraising events
- Develop annual calendar of marketing efforts (including a social media schedule)
- Identify opportunities for Mobile Meals to exhibit at trade shows and represent the organization at booths as needed
- Perform additional duties as needed to maintain the efficient operation of the office, the Meal Program and the Weekender Program.
- Assist with daily office operations and client communication
Qualifications and Skills
– Marketing & Community Outreach experience
– Graphic design capabilities
– Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing related discipline
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task
– Passionate about mission
Full time with benefits including medical, vacation & sick time as well as retirement savings plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
Job Location: Toledo, OH 43604
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Marketing Communications: 2 years